Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Of all the things...

It started out so innocent, chewing on fingers and shoving her entire fist into her mouth,
then I caught her like this in her daddies arms.
And now we are a full on thumb sucker!


I swore up and down I would not let her be a thumb sucker and look how good I did with that! You see, I was one as a kid and it was so hard to get me to stop because, the binky fairy can't just come and take your thumb away :) But once she started it was just too cute and it made her happy. Nap times are SO much easier now, because she'll just suck her thumb for a bit and fall asleep, no blood curdling crying for 10-20 minutes. Thankfully she only sucks on it when she gets sleepy and fussy. It's just funny how much I was against her doing so and what do you know, of course she would! I guess she's a little like mommy after all :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog and your photos.

There is a time for everything in life. How lovely it is to see that you realize this.

Before you know it your little girl will be reading and she'll announce that she needs her alone time you will realize it is time for the door to your writing to open again.

God Bless you on your journey, wise mom!