Friday, April 11, 2008
Happy Birthday... TO ME!
So in less than 24 hours I will be 23! It's crazy how fast this last year has went by, here are some of my highlights:
- Jordan Graduated from OSU
- Our first anniversary was celebrated w/a trip to the airport as Jordan left for OCS, and that very same day our best friends, Toni and Travis got married
- Packed my bags and drove to Pensacola with Courtney to spend the last month w/Jordan at OCS, little did I know we would be making that drive 3 more times in the next 6 months!
- Missed 2 of my closest friends weddings because I was in Florida :( Congrats Jenny & Kyle Tegner, and Courtney & Mike Jasckson!!!!!!!
- Found out we were going to Camp Lejuene, North Carolina
- Bought our first house!!!
- For the first time ever we spent Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years away from friends and family
- Jordan headed out west for CECOS, leaving me with the dog for 3 months
-Went out to California for Jordan's birthday and the Seabee Ball
And ta-da we are now at the end of a year full of many memories. I think this might have been one of my most life changing years so far!
Thank you all for the nice cards and messages, I appreciate it a lot! Hopefully this will be my first and last birthday spent alone, but I plan on adding it to my memory wall :) Hugs and Kisses to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!