Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sleepy...

Lately I have been so very sleepy! I don't know why, I mean its not like I do much during the week, but I would rather be sleepy all the time than restless.

This weekend started Thursday night with a girls night! We all met up at Kathryn's Martini Bar & Bistro for dinner and then went to see Sex and The City. It was a lot of fun and we hope to start having girls nights more often. Friday night all of us (12 people) met up at Icehouse and had a fabulous dinner on their deck. The restaurant is right on the water so it was perfect! After dinner we went to a local bar were 2 guys they worked with were playing acoustic. We all had a great time socializing and listening to great music. Saturday was a relaxing day all to ourselves. Jordan worked on homework, then we had a late lunch, early dinner, stopped at the bookstore, and then enjoy nachos and a movie :) We watched The Terminal, it was a cute movie. Now it is Sunday and Jordan has been very productive with school work and I was lazy sleeping in :)

I interviewed for an awesome full time nanny position on Thursday and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get the job! I've only met the mother, but she was so nice and I really think I would fit in with them very well. They are the modern day Brady Bunch :) They have 8 kids!!! I would only be watching their 20 month old son though. They love to travel and who can complain about that! This is exactly the type of job I want if I'm going to go back to working full time. As most of you know, I love being around kids! We've been playing phone tag trying to set up a second interview where I can meet her husband and son. I'll keep everybody posted!

Now it's time for me to get into gear! I have a messy house and laundry to do :)

Happy Fathers Day to all those Fathers out there!!!

No comments: