Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Brooklyn Arrived January 3rd, 2010!


Miss Brooklyn Amanda Young arrived January 3rd, 2010 at 7:36 a.m.
She weighed 7lbs. 10oz. and was 20.5 inches long!

Mom and Dad were both shocked at her being as big as she was, but I guess that's what happens when you cook for an extra week :) As you can see from above she was born with a head full of hair just like mommy and daddy.

I had the whole birth story on here but blogger lost it somehow. Any way, you all will just have to be happy with these photos for now because my baby is calling for me and Jordan is back at work so it's all me :)








2 comments:

tegner two said...

i am so excited for you and jordan and can't wait to meet the lil bundle of joy...she is so incredibly precious!!

Marissa said...

Thanks you guys! We can't wait for her to meet both of you. We have to make sure we get to see Kyle when we are home too! BTW, I'm thinking about chopping my hair off kind of like yours but slightly longer, don't have the time for the long hair anymore :) Love you guys!!