Monday, September 27, 2010

Maternity


I'm finally getting caught up with my life and all my edits! I have to say, so far my favorite session had been the maternity one. I think a woman is at her most beautiful when she has that pregnant glow :) It's such an amazing time in a families life and I just love being able to capture that moment in time. My dear friends Toni and Travis are expecting their first baby, William Alexander early November and I was thrilled I could take their pictures. See, William has an extra special place in our hearts, he is also our Godson! Jordan and I feel so blessed and look forward to stealing Will for mommy and daddy every now and then. Can't wait to meet you William!!

1 comment:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the composition of this shot. It's such a sweet moment. And giving me baby fever. Thanks!