Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crib Par-tay!

Sometimes you've just got to laugh at babies. For some odd reason every couple weeks Brooklyn will decide to throw a little party in her crib... AT 4 A.M.!!




She'll usually only do it for two mornings in a row, and then she'll take a little break to focus on her sleep again :)




This week was party week and on both Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, Jordan and I would listen in on our little girl having a good ole time in her crib. Laughing and talking away, sometimes for 15 minutes, sometimes 45. I don't think Jordan and I are fans of the 45 minutes since we don't sleep 12 hours a night, that 45 minutes is a big deal! And how can you just tune out the adorable high pitched voice of our baby girl (maybe I should ask Jordan how he does it?)




Thankfully I am blessed with a child who since about 8 weeks old has slept through the night and I can only count on one hand the number of times she's actually woken up upset during the night. So I welcome these 4 a.m. parties, hey, maybe I'll join her sometime :)




No comments: