Friday, July 2, 2010

6 Months Already???

I can't believe my lil baby will be six months old tomorrow, where has the time gone? It's amazing just how much they change in their first six months. Gone is my baby that would need, or even want to be rocked and cradled to sleep. She has been replaced by my independant little sleeper, who just wants to be in her own space, and do everything just the way she wants.


While she once needed me to get her to and from, now she can roll herself to that toy she so desperately wants. My big girl eats from a spoon and wiggles her toes to the music (her version of dancing) all in her favorite chair, the bumbo.

Those beautiful baby blues used to look up at me in wonder, taking in this magical world. Now they glow, paired with that big grin, because she knows she's being cute :)


But don't let her fool you, she still needs her momma, for only momma can do things just the way Miss Brooklyn likes :)




No comments: